This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards,
but it is accessible by any browser.
||logging software for any platform
at no cost
to see the
jLog V 6 beta is released
The new jLog V 6.0.2 provides new installers for all
platforms. The log file (*.jdb-file) format has been changed and logs
will be automatically updated.
Please save copies of your .jdb-files before running the new version.
- Improved versions of support files (jna.jar, macify.jar)
- Support for Java 7 and 8 also on Mac OS X
- Support for international characters in many fields, UTF-8 file format, force ASCII in export?
- Many new log fields for full support of ADIF 3.0.4 (released in July 2013)
- ADIF Import and Export in ADX-format (XML)
- ADIF Import Log Viewer window
- New frequency and many new Modes and Submodes, e.g. JT9-x
- More powerful and informative 'Check for Updates'
- DX Cluster (Spots) Log improvements
- More compact Log Dialogue window (more fields in fewer Tabs)
- Better font sizing, in particular for Linux
- Ignore TAB as delimiter in .jdb-files, disallow ';' in text fields
- New FCC source
- Adapted to revised LoTW download format
Profile relocation using 'profile.txt' does not function properly